When you’re first starting your journey in the hair extension world, it can be overwhelming. There are different types of application methods, hair types, and weights. What’s best?
Well, right off the bat, I can tell you that you want Remy human hair. It is the most desirable hair type.
That’s because it comes entirely unprocessed, with the cuticle layer still intact. Talk about the softest, most luxurious locks on the market. Nobody will be able to tell you’re wearing “fakes.”
I like clip-in hair extensions the best. I like being able to swap out my look whenever I please. Clip-ins offer the most versatility for day-to-day looks.
My number one option for Remy clip-in hair extensions is the YoungSee Human Hair Clip in Extension. That’s simply because I adore silky, posh straight locks.
But I have also found two other top-notch clip-in options for my curly and wavy-haired babes too. Keep reading.
- Quick Summary
- Who Should Get This?
- Best Remy Clip-In Hair Extensions: Top Picks 2022
- Best Remy Clip-In Hair Extensions: What to Consider in 2022
- Final Verdict
- For the sexiest straight hair of your life, choose the YoungSee Human Hair Clip in Extensions.
- If you want charming, breathtaking ringlets with full volume, consider the Hetto Curly Hair Extensions Clip in.
- If you’re in the market for wavy wonders that are textured to perfection in ombre coloring, pick the Full Shine Ombre Clip in.
Who Should Get This?
Anyone willing to spend a little extra on their hair extensions should consider going the Remy route. Yes, it’s pricier than the synthetic and “regular” human hair extensions, but it’s worth it for the look and feel they have to offer.
Clip-ins Remy extensions are also great for gals that don’t want to commit to wearing extensions 24.7. Clip-ins can be applied and removed literally whenever you want. Sure, you have to deal with hiding the clips, but it’s a small price to pay.
Best Remy Clip-In Hair Extensions: Top Picks 2022
I am literally so thrilled to present my top three picks. Of course, I have to tell you – this was so difficult. Ladies, there are a lot of excellent Remy clip-in extensions on the market. However, these stuck out and made their mark on my top three best Remy clip-in extensions list.
1. YoungSee Human Hair Clip in Extensions (Best Straight Extensions)
If you have naturally straight locks like mine and want to add some serious length and depth, consider these luscious straight clip-ins. They’re available in various beautiful natural colors ranging in lengths of 10 inches up to 24 inches. Something for everyone!
As far as the packs are concerned, each package comes with seven pieces weighing between 70 and 100 grams, depending on the chosen length. While this is a good number for thicker-haired babes, thin-haired ladies like myself will benefit from two packs.
The quality doesn’t stop at the strands. The clips themselves are sewed stably with a layer of rubber for added comfort. This ensures easy all-day wear that’s comfy and secure – no matter what.
- Seven pieces weighing 70 to 100 grams, depending on the length.
- Available in lengths 10” up to 24”.
- Many natural and popular hair colors to choose from.
- Silky smooth and straight locks.
- Low on thickness. May need 2 or 3 packs.
- A bit tangly.
2. Hetto Curly Hair Extensions Clip in (Best Curly Extensions)
I love ringlets. There are almost no words to describe how utterly attractive they are. And these extensions have them.
The Hetto Curly Hair Extensions are quite a sight. They offer a very desirable texture that will undoubtedly make heads turn. They’re available in lengths between 10 inches and 22 inches, plus plenty of popular hair colors, too.
This is another pack with 100 grams of hair, which is enough for thicker hair types. Plus, the curls are so full, you shouldn’t have a problem with a full-bodied, head-turning finish.
- Seven pieces weighing 100 grams.
- Available in lengths 10” up to 22”.
- Many natural and popular hair colors to choose from.
- Breathtaking ringlets with flawless body.
- One hundred grams may not be enough for thin hair. May need two packs.
3. Full Shine Ombre Clip in (Best Wavy Extensions)
My third pick is these beauties from Full Shine. They have two of my favorite things packed into one must-have clip-in: ombre and wave. The wavy texture is simply gorgeous and offers an immense amount of depth to any head that it adorns.
Aside from the essential and stunning waves, I also love the natural ombre hues to pick between. Whether you have a subtle ombre or something a bit bolder, you can find it in this pack.
These clip-in wavy wonders are available in lengths of 12 inches up to 22 inches. You get between 80 and 120 grams of hair per pack, depending on the size. With this pack, you get three extra pieces than the previous packages, allowing for more outstanding styling options. Yas!
- Ten pieces weighing 80 to 100 grams, depending on the length.
- Available in lengths 12” up to 22”.
- Striking ombre hues to choose between.
- Beautifully textured waves.
- Blunt cut.
Best Remy Clip-In Hair Extensions: What to Consider in 2022
So, girls, there are a few things you need to consider before buying. The good news is, it’s all pretty basic stuff I’m sure you already have on your checkoff list.
Since we don’t have to worry about hair quality (it’s remarkable Remy, after all), the next thing to concern yourself with is the hair length. Find the size that’s right for you. A short, choppy bob with plenty of body will need 10” to 14”. Super-long stunners should go 20” or beyond.
There are a lot of colors to choose from, but the trick is finding the right color. You want to match. The extensions should be identical to your real hair. Otherwise, you will end up looking like a mismatched hot mess. No, thanks!
Curly? Wavy? Straight? I’ve got Remy clip-ins for all three styles. Personally, I have all three because styling myself is a nightmare. But, you can buy one and do all three styles on a single package of extensions if you want.
Ready to create the mane of your dreams? You can’t go wrong with any of these Remy clip-ins. You know they are all super high quality and fully customizable. However, my top pick is the YoungSee Human Hair Clip in Extensions simply because I love slick straight locks.