If you are going to spend money on a pair of hair extensions, go the extra mile and spend the extra cash on Remy hair extensions. Why? Because Remy hair is, by far, the most natural and high-quality hair on the market.
Remy hair is different from other human hair. That’s because Remy hair is entirely unprocessed, with the cuticle layer entirely still in-tact. How does that benefit you? Well, this results in hair that is unbelievably healthy and soft. You won’t even know you’re wearing extensions!
Now, there are lots of different styles to choose from when going the Remy hair extension route. You can go for temporary clip-ins or more permanent weaves and tape-ins.
My top pick for today is the clip-in style, known as the Sassina Long Hair Clip in Extensions for Full head. These are gorgeous, super-long clip-ins that come with enough pieces for a full head. They’re also available in a variety of colors to suit any girl’s needs.
Keep reading to find out why I love these clip-ins and which other hair extensions made my best Remy hair extensions list.
- Quick Summary
- Who Needs This?
- Best Remy Hair Extensions: Top Picks 2022
- Best Remy Hair Extensions: What to Consider in 2022
- Final Words
- If you want stunningly long clip-ins that come in a variety of gorgeous shades, consider the Sassina Long Hair Clip in Extensions for Full head.
- If you’re in the market for Remy weave extensions and want tons of length options, choose the Queen Plus HairWeave Remy Hair Extensions.
- For those that want straight or wavy tape-ins available in many beautiful colors, pick the SEGO Tape-In Hair Extensions.
- For long-lasting u-tips that are high-quality and attractive, consider the VeSunny Hair Extensions U Tip.
- To create show-stopping ponytails, choose the Lacer Ponytail Extensions.
Who Needs This?
Every girl that wants to wear the highest quality of hair extensions should 100% consider Remy hair extensions. It doesn’t matter if you’re wearing them for a night out on the town or to school every day. Remy will provide the best, most natural results.
However, it’s important to note that Remy hair extensions are also for the girls that are willing to spend a little more dough. Since Remy hair is so high quality, it’s bound to be more expensive. So, keep that in mind when you’re shopping around for your new locks.
Best Remy Hair Extensions: Top Picks 2022
Let’s get down to business. I have found several Remy hair extensions that you’re bound to fall in love with, no matter what type of extension or hairstyle you’re into. Oh, and by the way – let me tell you that finding the best of the best was pretty difficult, considering there are so many choices.
That said, I believe these are by far the best Remy extensions around. Let’s get styling, girls.
1. Sassina Long Hair Clip in Extensions for Full head (Top Pick)
I might be biased ever-so-slightly about these clip-ins. Why? Because clip-ins are my favorite type of extensions. I love the ability to be completely versatile. Wear them one day, and ditch them the next. Being able to switch it up whenever you want is so much fun.
Aside from versatility, these clip-ins ranked as my number one option because I love the length, too. Only available in 20 or 22 inches, these are definitely reserved for the divas out there that crave extra length and body.
Depending on the length, you get 180 or 240 grams of hair. What does this mean? One pack will provide you with enough hair to complete your full-bodied hairstyle. Opt for the bright, look-at-me platinum blonde or something richer like chocolate brown; they have it all.
- Available in 20 or 22 inches.
- Variety of shades from light to dark.
- Designed with a comfortable, high-quality double weft.
- 180 or 240 grams, depending on the length.
- Ten pieces for ultimate customization.
- Ends may be slightly thin.
2. Queen Plus HairWeave Remy Hair Extensions (Best Weave Extensions)
Prefer the weave method of extensions instead? Who could blame you. Weaves offer several weeks of wear, sometimes lasting up to 4 months, with proper care. So, if you want something more long-term, a weave might be a great option.
I chose this particular pack because it is available in lengths ranging from 8 to 40 inches. So, if you have short and choppy locks, you can easily find your match. On the other hand, queens with hair past their lower back can also find a package that suits their needs. Yas!
As far as colors go, this hair lacks. It only comes in platinum blonde with straight or wavy textures. However, that doesn’t mean you’re entirely out of luck. This Remy human hair takes color super easily, so you can dye it to your ideal match in a flash.
- Available in 8 to 40 inches.
- Only available in blonde, but can be dyed easily.
- 100 grams.
- Available in straight or wavy textures.
- Weave construction lasts for several weeks after application.
- Only available in platinum blonde.
- Some shedding.
3. SEGO Tape-In Hair Extensions (Best Tape-in Extensions)
Tape-ins are another must for ladies out there that don’t want a temporary fix for extra length and body. Tape-ins can easily last up to 6 months at a time with proper care, although they will need to be moved up every few weeks to stay in-line with your natural hair growth.
I chose these tape-in extensions because they are utterly gorgeous. Whether you opt for the shoulder-length 12 inch or the longer 24-inch extensions, you can’t go wrong. Plus, they come in slick straight or bodacious waves to satisfy all of your hair needs.
Aside from the beautiful texture and length varieties, I also loved the color options. They have grey, ash blonde, natural black, golden brown, and so much more. The packages come with 30 to 100 grams of hair, depending on length and amount of pieces. You will likely need more than one.
- Available in 12 to 24 inches.
- Various color options from dark to light.
- 30 to 100 grams, depending on length and amount of pieces.
- Available in straight or wavy textures.
- Tape-in construction lasts up to 6 months.
- The tape can be somewhat weak.
- Some frizziness may occur.
4. VeSunny Hair Extensions U Tip (Best U-Tip Extensions)
Six months? Yeah, that’s cute. How about eight months? With u-tip extensions, you can get up to eight months of wear (although that is only for hair that is in pristine condition). So, if you want a more permanent extension option, this one’s for you, queen.
These hair extensions start at 14 inches and end at 24 inches. The packages only come in 50 grams, so you will definitely need more than one. In fact, lots of girls found four to be their lucky number.
One thing to love about these u-tip extensions is the color and texture options. Here, you can find ombre delights and kinky straight hair for the African American beauties out there. Plus, the keratin glue is super high-quality for strength and precision but is also easily removed when needed.
- Available in 14 to 24 inches.
- 50 grams per package. Multiple packages necessary.
- Available in a variety of colors and a few textures, including kinky straight.
- U-tip construction lasts up to 8 months.
- High-quality keratin glue.
- Dry ends.
5. Lacer Ponytail Extensions (Best Ponytail Extension)
Let’s have a quick discussion about our ponytails, girls. Yes, we all love a ponytail. But is your ponytail really Instagram-worthy? If you have ever wanted to have ponytails that you can finally hashtag, then you need a quality ponytail extension on your side. This is it.
These ponytail extensions are literally flawless. They come with an impressive 70 to 90 grams of hair, which means a full-bodied ponytail is finally within your reach. Choose between many sexy hair shades from dark to light and wrap them around your hairband. Yup, it’s that easy.
- 18 inches long.
- 70 to 90 grams.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- Easy wrap-around construction.
- May be a little heavy.
Best Remy Hair Extensions: What to Consider in 2022
Rushing a purchase is never a good idea. That’s why I have listed a few things to put on your checkoff list.
There is a seemingly endless amount of extension types on the market. Girls that are looking for temporary #goodhairvibes should consider clip-ins or wrap-arounds for their ponytails. If you want something more long-term, tape-ins, weaves, and i-tips are excellent solutions.
Hair Color and Length
Since these are extensions rather than wigs, it is super important to find the right length and color match. The good news is, the extensions I have selected as the best Remy hair extensions all have a huge variety to choose from, making this must-have consideration a cinch.
When talking about density, we’re speaking about overall thickness. Some packages come with 50 grams of hair, while others have over 200. The more density, the more full-bodied finish. So, if the pack comes with a low amount of grams, you might need two or three to satisfy your style.
Remy hair extensions are the only way to go. They provide the best quality that looks and feels entirely natural. My favorite is the Sassina Long Hair Clip in Extensions for Full head because they’re gorgeous and come in a wide range of colors and lengths to suit every style.