There is something about wavy hair that is just so charming. The delicate ripples flowing down each strand of hair creating volume and body – I just can’t get enough of it!
But even though wavy locks are gorgeous and add a decent amount of body, some women may still want more.
If you’re a wavy-haired goddess and want to take your wavy hairstyle to the next level, then you need a set of the best wavy hair extensions on your side. Wavy hair extensions will give you some extra playful length and body to create a stunning finish.
But let’s be real. There is a seemingly endless supply of wavy hair extensions available on the market. How can you know which one is right for you?
Personally, I fell in love with the Benafee Curly Clip in Hair Extensions for versatility in color, length, and styles.
However, I decided to do a little more research and develop two other excellent options for the best wavy hair extensions. Keep reading to discover more about my top 3.
- Quick Summary
- Who Should Get This?
- Best Wavy Hair Extensions: Top Picks 2022
- Best Wavy Hair Extensions: What to Consider in 2022
- Final Thoughts
- For those looking for high-quality wavy hair clip-ins, the Benafee Curly Clip in Hair Extensions is a great choice.
- Girls who want luxurious, beautiful, and more permanent wavy extensions, consider the Hairro Remy Tape in Hair Extensions Wavy Human Hair.
- Wavy-haired divas on a dime that want to try out the halo extension type, pick the SY Secret Halo Hair Extensions.
Who Should Get This?
Women with wavy hair that want to give their hairstyle a little oomph should consider wavy hair extensions.
They can be an excellent option for short-term length or body, say for a special occasion. However, they can also be permanent solutions to thin or fine-haired gals.
Whether you’re looking for a little extra pizazz or want to add length in a flash, wavy hair extensions are a great option.
Best Wavy Hair Extensions: Top Picks 2022
Are you ready to take your waves to the next level and make a splash? Then keep reading. I’m breaking down my top 3 leaders in the wavy hair extension class.
1. Benafee Curly Clip in Hair Extension (Best Pick)
When it came to the best package of clip-in wavy hair extensions, Benafee clocked in at number 1. Why? Because they utilize real Remy human hair. They provide a natural shine and gorgeous, soft texture, whether you opt for the balayage brown, caramel, or blonde hues.
The package comes with seven pieces with 16 clips per pack. Weighing in at 70 grams, they provide a decent volume (although you might want two packs for extreme full body). Styleable and all-natural, these extensions are available in sizes 15 to 22 inches.
- Made with 100% Remy human hair.
- Fully customizable and styleable.
- Seven-piece pack weighing 70 grams.
- Beautiful balayage color scheme.
- Double wefted for durability and comfort.
- Not suitable for ultra-high heat.
2. Hairro Remy Tape in Hair Extensions Wavy Human Hair (Best Tape-Ins)
What can I say expect, Gimme More? These high-quality wavy tape-ins immediately make me feel like singing Britney Spears’ hit single. There is such a wide range of colors to choose from, from wine red to medium brown and beyond.
What I love about these tape-ins is that they are known for being super easy to work with. That’s right – you don’t need a degree in cosmetology to switch up your look right from home.
The pack comes with 40 pieces per pack, weighing in at 80 grams. With so many different components to work with, it’s a cinch to customize your look and put body and length precisely where you want it. Choose between 12” and 24” and enjoy for up to 12 months!
- Wonderful color options.
- Plenty of lengths: 12” up to 24”.
- Last up to 12 months with proper care (although they will need to be reglued approximately four times during this timeframe).
- Fully customizable and styleable.
- Forty pieces per pack weighing 80 grams.
- Made with 100% human hair.
- Ends may be a bit thin.
3. SY Secret Halo Hair Extensions (Budget-Friendly Halo)
Now, let’s a look at these budget-friendly halo extensions. Ladies, if you’re ready to say sayonara to clips, tapes, and glues, then you will love the halo design. Plus, the SY Secret Halo Hair Extensions are remarkably cheap. Don’t worry, though. They’re fab, and ladies love them.
What’s to love? Well, aside from the easy application, you can enjoy 100 grams of beautiful synthetic locks. They’re lightweight, comfortable, and you can choose between a vast selection of shades in 18 or 20 inches.
- Halo design – no tape, glue, or clips required.
- One hundred grams for plenty of volume.
- Huge selection of colors to pick from.
- High-quality synthetic hair that can handle up to 350 degrees F when styling.
- Only comes with one halo. Some women may need two for enough volume.
- Only available in 18 or 20 inches.
- May tangle.
Best Wavy Hair Extensions: What to Consider in 2022
While I might be entirely envious of wavy locks, I’m still going to help you out. After all, nobody should be making a significant purchase like this without knowing what to look for. That said, let’s take a gander at the top things to consider when buying wavy hair extensions.
There are many, many ways to apply hair extensions. The apparent short-term solution is clip-in extensions. If you want something more permanent, then a tape-in is a better option.
For the sake of this article, I will also mention the halo hair extension application. This is a relatively new buzz word in the hair biz. Halo application doesn’t attach to your hair. Instead, it rests on top of your head with a hidden wire with natural hair sitting on top.
Consider the type of application you want before buying.
100% Remy human hair is the best hair quality on the market. It provides the most natural appearance while being softer and silkier than the competition. Of course, Remy hair comes with a higher price tag than other materials.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly pick, then consider synthetic material instead. It will still get the job done, but it may be a bit more problematic when it comes to maintenance and styling. In this day and age, most synthetic materials are incredibly soft and natural-like, though, so don’t panic.
Last but not least, make sure you’re buying extensions that closely match your natural hairstyle. Although some products can be customized with dyes or bleach, it’s best to avoid this situation when possible.
If you were blessed with wavy hair but want to take your hair one step further, consider utilizing wavy hair extensions. I love all of the three mentioned on this list, but my absolute favorite for any wavy-haired beauty is the Benafee Curly Clip in Hair Extension.